Terms and conditions
LSJS Purchasing, cancellation and refund policy
Refunds, Cancellation and Transfer of Courses
- A full or pro rata refund will be given in the following circumstances
- Where LSJS cancels, reschedules or prematurely closes an event or course
- Where a student gives FIVE working days notice of withdrawal before the course is due to start
- Payments for refunds will be made within ONE calendar month
- LSJS cannot be held responsible for changes in students’ personal circumstances, which might prevent attendance, but in extenuating circumstances where a refund is given it will be subject to a £5.00 administration fee.
- No refund or credit will be issued after the THIRD week of a course.
- The amount of the refund will be calculated on a pro rata basis with each week attended deducted from the refund at the pay – per weeek rate. A £5.00 admin fee will also be deducted from any refund.
- LSJS reserves the right to cancel lectures and classes which attract insufficient student registration.
- Payments for pre-booked courses may be transferred to other programmes or lectures run by LSJS, at the discretion of LSJS management subject to a £5.00 admin fee.
- Final decisions rest with the Chief Executive.
- Any complaints about the office service (including these terms and conditions) or quality of the courses should be passed on to the Chief Operating Officer who will then determine the appropriate course of action, in conjunction with the Chief Executive of LSJS, depending on its severity.
Payment of courses
- Admission to any LSJS course/ session will only be enabled once full payment for the relevant/ course session is received in advance of the shiur / lecture commencing, unless a payment plan has been agreed with the student by the Chief Operating Officer.
Right of admission
- LSJS reserve the right to refuse admission to programmes to anyone deemed unsuitable by the Management or Trustees of LSJS.