Become a Qualified Teacher
The Jewish Teacher Training Partnership at LSJS is the only DfE Teaching Agency accredited Jewish teacher training provider in the country. We offer a top rated school based teacher training course and were graded as an outstanding provider by Ofsted in 2010. Final Ofsted Report. The Good Teacher Training Guide 2012′s assessment of UK teacher training named JTTP as a Top 10 provider.The Good Teacher Training Guide 2012.
Jonathan Bach, Director of Programmes
Leonie Sher, Programme Manager
If you are a graduate who wants to:
- Train as a primary school teacher
- Gain a PGCE with Qualiﬁed Teacher Status
- Spend time training in a Jewish school classroom
- Be professionally mentored in our partnership schools
- Train additionally to be a Jewish Studies teacher
- Be given a placement in a multi-cultural school
Then our School-Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT) programme is for you. We have 35 places available for September 2013. For more information, contact us.
Assessment Only Route
If you are an experienced graduate teacher working in a school then we can assess you for Qualiﬁed Teacher Status.
For both programmes, email us now: email@example.com